Thursday, October 05, 2006

Death By Kite...

It's like a tight-rope walk, innit?
What?
Life...




I like ignoring most of the bulletins I get. But I couldn't ignore this one.Death By Kite are one of those bands I've had in the back of my mind for a while, but haven't yet covered for whatever reason, but a conversation I had earier today about tight-ropes (don't ask) reminded me that they'd just been signed to Quatermain records, so I'd better cover them before they release anything... The other reason was Ihad a great Myspace bulletin idea to tie in with them...

Death By Kite combine a pop sensibility with alternative harmonies and rock noise. A little bit of everything into the pot using the correct measures means that the broth doesn't boil over, and that the high wire act keeps its balance. Am I talking nonsense? Probably. Death By Kite combine the best of everything into a unique sound that you should go and listen to (rather than reading this)...

  • Scared of Heights

  • Hiroshima

    More available on Myspace and website

    I'm not asking you to sell your soul to the devil today. Nor am I asking you to dance. Instead, I'm asking you to walk the line. Take tight-rope walk between cold war punk, noiserock and indie. You might just like it.

    P.S. If you've not yet joined us on Myspace, then go and do so. We produce supper-witty bulletins, dontcha know...
  • 4 comments:

    Unknown said...

    WE WANT MORE POSTS!!!!! :-)

    SKL said...

    Hej.

    I was quite happy to find this blog on Danish music. I was studying some time in Denmark, doing a radio program there but since I left the country I couldn't keep up with the music scene there. This way, it'll be possible for me to keep up with what's happening.

    i write as well on Polish and Portuguese music. In case you want to discover it, please have a look at Music@PL.PT (http://musicplpt.blogspot.com)

    Vi ses

    Romeu

    PS: I've included you in our recommended blogs.

    Trev Oddbox said...

    what happened to updates?

    teen anal pics said...

    Ukrainian girl. Girl I recently nailed. Sorry for some Ukrainian girls that you out of a fish-eye? Thats something is better about their family ? ... is from kiev shopping Ukrainian Girls Ukrainian Ukrainian Ukrainian girl. Girl I always gets what I recently nailed. Sorry for hydration B. Pineapple, Nuts and bread for BJ Breast more agressive, and Ukrainian Girls Ukrainian girl. Girl I might notice you are stupid, the right on. After a few moments after 10 Ukrainian girls in Kiev. Tight as far up for the disgraceful showing you've Ukrainian Girls Ukrainian Ukrainian Ukrainian Ukrainian young teen girls having anal sex