Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Liga do it again...

Argh. I don't have more than about 2 seconds to write this, as I'm on a business trip.... I'll leave you with the third of Liga's very, very fine podcasts ( click here, or get it from itunes if you're in Dk) and tell you that it featues...

Supertroels - You Are Always
Harmony Boys - Highway Child
Kirsten Ketsjer - Eat The Cow
The Floor Is Made Of Lava - Sucker Love
Slaraffenland - Polaroids
The Sibling People - Johnny The Villain
The Late Parade - My Spies

There's at least 2 on that list I've been meaning to cover fro some time, so watch this space when I'm less indesposed...

On another point, I just bought my flights for Roskilde- it'll be my fourth. If anyone wants a moment, I'll be more than happy to scare them with my festival "look"!

No comments: