Friday, March 23, 2007

Who are you?

Ok...a little bit of a thing here.... Just who the hell are you all? I know a lot of you read this...silently, I guess, as you seem a bit scared to talk to us and send comments and emails! What do you want? What do you like? What do you hate? Who else do you read? What could we be doing better? How did you get here? Just what do hyggeligt and gemuetlichkeit really mean? How many packets of Tyrkisk Peber can anyone eat in one go without having to go to the toilet? (These are all important things to ask, dontcha know...)

We want to know about you. We love hearing from you, and we're actually really friendly. Don't believe what you've heard to the contrary. Feel free to send us stuff (email us for the address- we don't feel safe having it on the internet for various reasons)

Oh, and by the way, don't add the email address on the side to the sidebar to your Myspace. Tink was having a bit of a techy retard day when she set up the Myspace account, and had already used teh address on teb sidebar as it's her personal one. Instead, go to http://www.myspace.com/pastriespepperandcanals and add us there. Of courese, you can alwyas try to add Tink's personal one, but she tends to be a fussy fairy and doesn't add anyone. Ever. Unless she's either in love with them or they bribe her. And even then...

1 comment:

pplist said...

Hey, Tink, I know how you feel. I've been wondering about the visitors to Powerpopulist and have wanted to write a post exactly like this one you've written. I'm pretty darn happy that people stop by on a regular basis and seem to find music they like. They just don't seem to have much to say about it. Actually, that's basically okay. My main purpose is to share music I like and they might. I'm kind of shy myself and figure if they have anything to say, they'll say it. Some music bloggers seem to have the gift of extracting comments, so more power to them. Maybe they started asking for them in the distant past and got visitors in the habit of carrying on a conversation. Sort of like you got me to do here. I love your blog. I found it via Coast is Clear. You post great music, i.e., stuff I like. Keep up the great work. I will say this: I try to respond to each and every comment at my blog, except, maybe, for the guy who used my post about Mitch Easter as an invitation to buy Easter gifts at his blog. Not really what I had in mind. Take care and thanks for caring.