Sunday, April 08, 2007

Slaraffenland

It's obviously going to be one of those weeks. I've written about Rumraket, but never their band Slaraffenland , until a recent conversation I had with the lovely Adam and Sara of Hometapes from whom Rumraket have licensed the recoprd within Scandinavia (It's on Hometapes elsewhere)

It always warms my heart when people care so much about what they're doing that they say great things about the people they're working with. Take this for example:

"...They are absolutely lovely people...we just had the opportunity to go on a five show mini tour in the US with them ending up at SXSW in Austin, Texas. It was so much fun...."

Maybe I'm just soft-hearted... As for Slaraffenland? Well, I'll let you make your own mind up, but, in my (humble?) opinion, they live up to what's been said. So go! Download! Now!

  • Polaroids
  • Nada Brahman
  • Cockaigne
  • 1 comment:

    Rod Warner said...

    ...stumbled on this via hype machine... really good! A name to add to the list of albums to buy... thanks...