Thursday, April 26, 2007

These are all illusions...

We've written about our lovely friends in Wolfkin a few times, but for the first time they;ve given us an MP3 to give to you all as a special present...

Enjoy!

  • These are all illusions

  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Tinkerbell,

    I'm (another??) bona fide Dane with an unhealthy obsession when it comes to making the wondrous music of my stamp size country known...

    I can't see your mail anywhere, so am writing this comment instead... I want to get in touch with you to see you'd be interested in perhaps collaborating on organising a small Danish Music themed event.

    My mail is (Hmmmm, wonder if this wise..) smette@gmail.com.

    Sorry to be so cryptic, but i don't really want to write you a novel here.. Drop me a line if you think it might be fun doing something concrete with the obsession!

    Mette