Friday, February 23, 2007

Rounding up for a day...

I have a confession to make, and I bow to Stytzer and Chris for posting so much good stuff lately...

Firstly, we have The Kissaway Trail. Freshly signed to the wonderous Bella Union (also home to Under Byen in the UK) and as sharp as ever (they used to be called Isles). Well worth seeing live too, if their recent London shows are anything to go by... Here's a track...

  • Smother+Evil= Hurt

    Speaker Bite Me have been around for a while, and just get better and better all the time...
  • Teach Me Tiger

    Veto's Supertroels has done a Speaker Bite Me Remix, which, strangely enough, sounds just like the MP3 below:

  • Teach Me Tiger (Remix)

    Volvoe are a band I keep meaning to cover. In the meantime, here we go...
  • Remedy

  • The last shout goes to Liga (yes, I know...but they like a lot of stuff that I do!). Their post on the Harmony Boys alerted me to this:

  • Highway child


    And that's all for one night, my petals...

  • No comments: