Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Junior Senior..

Move your feet... you know you want to...

The Youtube obsession continues- go shake your coconuts to this...

A slightly lazy one today folks- after yesterday's post about Superheroes, I haven't been able to get Junior Senior out of my head and (as I mentioned yesterday) as the album was produced by Thomas T from Superheroes, I'm sure you can see the lazy connection. I had a great big spiel for you about how Junor Senior aren't quite as annoying as they may seem (annoyingly catchy, yes. Annoying, no. Yes, I know there was a Summer when they were ubiquitious, but let's forget about that....) but then my bloody laptop (complete with q key now, as you ask) crached... Grrrr. It had a great little session from one of the American radio stations and everything, but I can't seem to find it. Damn.
It's cold and windy outside, and it's supposed to be August- a hot, sunny month involving gallons of beer and heat that makes your pores scream. But it's not hot, and it's not sunny, and, I'm sure you'll agree that, while you might not like to admit to liking Junior Senior (they're what we call a Guilty Pleasure- for those of you who question my use of Caps, Guilty Pleasures is a club where you go and confess to liking stuff you're not supposed to and then dance the night away guilt free... only in London...) they sure do bring sunshine into your life... Junior Senior, to me, at least, mean the soundtrack to a few of the best Summers of my life, a couple of amazingly fun festival shows and hot balmy Summer days with friends...and that can't be a bad thing. Any band who can create a masterpiece of pop genius as good as "Take My Time" can't be all that bad...
They need absolutely no introduction to any of you, I'm sure, so here's a few songs to liven up a rainy morning.... Recreate a beach, put sand down on your floor, don a hula skirt and dance about. Go on. There's noone watching....
  • There's a few Bizarre things around- just click that link. Not sure why it plays the theme to Cheers, but never mind... Their Website is under renovation, so visit their Myspace.

    Junior Senior. Go on, admit it...you like them really.....

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You closet dancer, you!

    Anonymous said...

    I do! I do! I do! I think tehy're great :-)